Position Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Position Type: Part time (approximately 450 hours/year)
Job Location: Ft. Eustis, Virginia
Mission Directed. Team Designed. Outcome Driven!
At Kokua Support Services Corp. (Kokua) we are specialists in Department of Defense Engineering, Program Management, and Logistics. We have awesome customers with critical missions, and great employees who apply their expertise every day to ensure the Mission is Accomplished! We have and continue to proudly serve customers in the Air Force, Army, Navy, and US Marine Corps. All of our employees are members of the team working in a supportive and professional working environment. Kokua is distinguished by its commitment to clients, employees, community and excellence—for over 30 years.
Kokua Support Services is currently seeking a senior electrical engineer to assist in electrical engineering studies, analysis, and/or test preparations, execution and documentation in the area of research and development (R&D) for the Technology Development Directorate (TDD).
Essential Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- -Conduct test preparation and support execution of testing or test-related activities for R&D activities.
- -Aid in developing and writing test plans and test reports and executing tests in accordance with developed test plans to include EMC/EMI testing, noise floor, radiated and conductive emissions testing, and sub-component and full system testing in accordance with military and other appropriate engineering standards.
- -Assist in planning for future efforts, monitoring program execution, and documenting program results.
- -Support organizing and conducting meetings, assembling communities of interest, and documenting meeting results.
- -Assist in researching areas relevant to existing and future military systems and capturing results in white papers.
- -Assist in development of analysis, schematics, and block diagrams for R&D activities.
- -Provide analysis support in the definition of technical performance measures used in test and evaluation, and for post-test data collection and analysis.
- -Other duties as assigned.
- -20 years of experience as an electrical engineer in an aviation community.
- -A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- -Working knowledge of the Army’s airworthiness processes.
- -Experience in developing system descriptions and developing Technical Data Packages.
- -Secret security clearance
Come Join Our Team! Kokua is a Family-Oriented employer offering excellent benefits. Kokua provides a choice of several medical plans, Company paid dental and vision plans, and immediate vesting in our 401K plan with 5% matching. We offer a flexible spending account, Company paid group term life and disability insurance, and generous paid vacation leave, separate sick leave and holiday schedules.
Interested Applicants should click the link below to apply:
Kokua is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age (over 40 years), protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department at (757) 243-8462.
V3 Certified Company