Position Title: Mission Sensor Equipment Integration Support – Level IV
Position Type: Full time
Job Location: Ft. Eustis, VA
Mission Directed. Team Designed. Outcome Driven!
At Kokua Support Services Corp. (Kokua) we are specialists in Department of Defense Engineering, Program Management, and Logistics. We have awesome customers with critical missions, and great employees who apply their expertise every day to ensure the Mission is Accomplished! We have and continue to proudly serve customers in the Air Force, Army, Navy, and US Marine Corps. All of our employees are members of the team working in a supportive and professional working environment. Kokua is distinguished by its commitment to clients, employees, community and excellence—for over 25 years.
Provide subject matter support services for highly complex special operations aircraft (SOA) peculiar mission equipment being procured/upgraded and fielded by the TAPO, as well as US Army common mission equipment provided by the Army and being integrated and fielded by TAPO. Successful performance requires extensive knowledge of the component and aircraft level qualification requirements and ability of interfacing effectively with aircraft systems integrators and systems engineers. Mission sensor equipment includes electro-optical, infrared, radar, laser, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Provides senior expert level technical, analytical, and program management support for MH-47, MH-60, and A/MH-6 helicopter mission sensor equipment programs.
- -Establishes and tracks metrics as they relate to cost, schedule and performance with each mission sensor equipment integration effort.
- -Interprets, refines and integrates user requirements as they relate to the development process.
- -Assists in all technical reviews associated with mission equipment integration efforts.
- -Independently estimates and evaluates cost and schedule and monitors vendor compliance with stated requirements.
- -Independently identifies potential risks and suggests appropriate courses of action should technical issues arise or user requirements change.
- -Other duties as assigned.
- -Minimum of 15 years’ experience working in military aviation is required; 10 years of which involved acquisition experience (supporting definition, development, qualification, and fielding of equipment) with aircraft mission equipment.
- -Secret or Interim Secret security clearance is required.
- -Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is highly desired.
- -Master’s degree in management or technical field is desired.
- -Minimum of 10 years of experience working in SOA is highly desired.
- -Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an aviation program management office is highly desired.
Come Join Our Team! Kokua is a Family-Oriented employer offering excellent benefits. Kokua provides a choice of several medical plans, Company paid dental and vision plans, and immediate vesting in our 401K plan with 5% matching. We offer a flexible spending account, Company paid group term life and disability insurance, and generous paid vacation leave, separate sick leave and holiday schedules.
Interested Applicants should click the link below to apply:
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.
V3 Certified Company