Position Title: ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN IV (External Communication Systems)
Position Type: Full time, Non-Exempt
Job Location: Mayport, FL
Job Summary – CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Kokua Support Services Corporation is seeking qualified technicians for combat systems technical support for the Southeast Regional Maintenance Center (SERMC) specializing in External Communication Systems.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- -Provide troubleshooting, assessment, installation, test, certification, incidental repair, refurbishment and the logistical support to Combat Systems worldwide.
- -Provide support to include initiating or researching Departures from Specifications (DFS), Design Service Requests (DSR), Liaison Action Request (LAR), and Work Specification Review (WSR).
- -Provide support for Fleet Technical Assistance (FTA), Total Ship Readiness Assessments (TSRA), Integrated Class Maintenance Plans (ICMP), Mandatory Technical Requirement (MTR) Assessments, and Boards of Inspection and Survey (INSURV).
Requirements for the position include:
- -Active DOD SECRET clearance
Education and Experience:
- -A minimum of six (6) years’ full-time hands-on technical experience including four (4) years’ full-time lead technician experience within the last ten (10) years in the operation, maintenance, installation, testing, and repair of High Frequency (HF), Very High Frequency (VHF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF) Radio and Portable Radio Communication Systems. External Communications Systems supported include but are not limited to:
- – AN/URT-23 (all variants)
- – R-2368 HF Receivers
- – AN/WSC-3 (all variants)
- – SRA-56/57/58 couplers
- – HFRG
- – SRA-49
- – Ancillary equipment
- -A working knowledge of Maintenance and Material Management (3M).
- -A working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at:
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.