Kokua Support Services Corp. has a position contingent on pending contract approval and is looking for qualified candidates for an Electronics Technician II. The candidate will provide support to Code 232 for the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP), Navy Sea Sparrow Surface Missile System (NSSMS) and PUSH/PULL programs. The job location is the Navy Munitions Command, CONUS East Division located at the Naval Weapons Station in Yorktown, Virginia.
The following tasks shall be performed in order to provide logistics support services, maintenance and inventory management to the Navy Depot Level Repairable (CLR) and Sponsor Owned Material (SOM) Programs.
• Perform repair and certification on a wide range of equipment/parts for Naval Inventory Control Point (NAVICP) systems support.
• Diagnose equipment malfunction through the use of system analysis, test equipment, and schematics.
• Evaluate, modify, and replace components, and analyze their operation.
• Perform final technical operations, verification that the system, equipment, or component is performing within designated certification parameters.
• Operate and analyze equipment/systems to diagnose and isolate discrepancies which cannot be located and corrected through established procedures.
• Compile records of system/equipment failures, action taken, and costs involved.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Technician. Requires extensive practical knowledge of the theories, principles, and techniques of engineering and maintenance of electronic, electromechanical and mechanical systems.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in reverse engineering, specification development and extraction.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with defense systems and equipment.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in inventory and warehouse operations.
Salary and Benefits
• Pay will be an hourly rate of $23.53
• Medical, dental, vision, 401K, FSA, disability, and life insurance
• Paid time off (PTO) 2 weeks
• Ten Federal holidays plus an 11th company holiday
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.