Position Title: Security Assistant Administrative Support
Position Type: Temporary, Non-Exempt
Job Location: Joint Base Langley-Eustis (Fort Eustis, VA)
Provide administrative support to the organization’s security manager and complete daily building physical security tasks. Must be able to apply knowledge of physical security disciplines and problem solve in a dynamic environment. Must be capable of interfacing effectively with government, military, and contractor personnel. This is a 2-month position.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- -Assist the organization’s security manager by ensuring necessary daily physical security tasks are completed.
- -Unlock the building’s exterior doors at 6am each morning Monday through Friday. Conduct period physical survey of building to ensure physical security of the building.
- -Provide professional telephonic and face-to-face responses to assist visitors. Conduct visitor control by signing in visitors, check identification, and notify office Points of Contact (POCs) to escort visitors. Execute visitor badge control for authorized contractor visitors.
- -Responsible for answering telephones in the security office and taking phone messages for the security team members, when needed.
- -Respond to facility doorbell and escort visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, maintenance personnel, janitorial service personnel, contractors, military, and Government personnel.
- -Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and work at a computer workstation for extended periods.
Minimum requirements for the position include:
- -Minimum of 4 years’ office administrative support experience to include security tasks.
- -Possess computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- -Ability to pass a NACI background investigation.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at:
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, and veteran status.
V3 Certified Company