Position Title: Regional Planning Program Management Office Support
Job Location: Camp HM Smith, Hawaii
Job Description: Develop and review regional campaign plans. Serve as Operational Planning Team (OPT) lead for the development and review of PACOM Theater Posture Plan (TPP), Rebalance Task Force (RTF) initiatives, Distributed Laydown DOTMLPF-C assessment and posture initiatives.
- Support the development and review of MFP Campaign Plan, Operations Plans (OPLANs), Contingency Plans (CONPLANs), MFP theater security cooperation initiatives and PACOM Theater Campaign Plan (TCP).
- Develop and maintain Measures of Performance (MOPs) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs) in support of MFP Campaign Plan and CG Storyboards.
- Develop, review, and recommend planning requirements for USMC posture initiatives on Guam, Australia, Hawaii, Japan and Okinawa, which includes coordination with PACOM, HQMC, MCICOM, III MEF, MCIPAC, COMJOINTREGMAR, and others.
- Provide expertise regarding USMC Distributed Laydown, force posture/sourcing, MAGTF doctrine, Marine Corps Planning Process (MCPP), Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES), and Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD).
- Coordinate and facilitate conferences.
- Support all activities involved in plans and policy support of MFP forces.
- Requires Top Secret/SCI clearance (SCI eligibility can be completed after contract start, but TS is required to begin work)
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years relevant experience is required
- Knowledge of the PACOM AOR and USMC DPRI initiatives is required.
- Ability to lead and facilitate OPTs is required as demonstrated as documentation in resume
- Ability to work collaboratively with other agencies is required and must be documented in resume.
- Ability to brief high-level program officials is required and must be documented in resume.
- Master’s degree desired
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and proficiency in SharePoint is highly desired.
Qualified applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title in the subject line.
Kokua Support Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.