Position Title: SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST
Position Type: Full time, Exempt
Job Location: ABERDEEN, MD
Interacts with system users to capture their requirements for IT system upgrades and modifications and estimates the level of effort required to complete the modifications.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- -Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems.
- -Create, deliver, and maintain the Scope Assessment Model to evaluate the customer needs and translate those needs into services to be performed as selected from a catalog of services.
- -Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- -Train and brief the government on use of the model as required by the Government and/or with any significant updates to the model.
- -Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the position include:
Education and Experience:
- -Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
- -Minimum 10 years of related experience.
- -At least 3 years of specialized experience with Interface exchange specifications.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at:
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.