Position Title: SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST
Position Type: Full time, Exempt
Job Location: Aberdeen, MD
Job Summary – This position is contingent upon contract awardThe Senior Systems Analyst interacts with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design. Participates in the development of test strategies and support the development of Analysis of Alternatives.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
– Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems.
– Prepares technical documentation, read, and interpret Department of Defense policy and regulations.
– Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the position include:
– Active Secret Clearance
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
– At least 3 years of specialized experience with interface exchange specifications.
– Minimum 9 years of experience.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at:
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.