Position Title: Information Assurance Security Engineer
Position Type: Full time, Exempt
Job Location: Richmond, VA
The Information Assurance Security Engineer will provide Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key Enablement (PKE) support to include sustainment of Certificate Authority (CA) and Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) infrastructures.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- -Test and deploy Service Packs to applications and Operating Systems using multi-person integrity.
- -Application deployment and migration for PKI using multi-person integrity.
- -Enterprise support for installation, configuration, and upgrade of PKI using multi-person integrity.
- -Develop, Test, Deploy, and maintain a Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC) Windows 10 and Federal Server Core Configuration (FSCC) Windows Server 2012/2012 R2/2016 for PKI that meets Trusted Operating System requirements for Key Ceremonies using multi-person integrity.
- -Public Key Enablement (PKE) support of Private Web Sites.
- -Maintain Code-signing Certificate program.
- -Enterprise PKI Production and Key Management using multi-person integrity.
- -Maintain Key Recovery Practice Statement (KRPS).
- -Participate in PKI Compliance Audits.
- -Configure, Test, and provide final tier support for the PKI Middleware to include providing updated configurations as needed and escalating any support issues requiring vendor support to the vendor.
- -Add certificates to and maintain Trust and / or Untrusted Certificate / Key Stores for Windows Operating Systems.
- -Provide technology assessments and information on public key infrastructure issues.
- -Provide CERT patching of PKI systems with Windows Server Update Services using multi-person integrity.
- -Perform installations, upgrades, and apply service packs to DLA PKI workstations and servers using multi-person integrity.
- -Perform detailed inventory and PKI audits at least once per quarter.
- -Develop, Test, Deploy, Maintain, Trouble-shoot custom Server-Based Certificate Validation Protocol (SCVP) Policies.
Requirements for the position include:
- -Secret Security Clearance
- -DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level III Certification
- -MCTS, MCSA, MCITP, or MCSE in MS Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2016
Education and Experience:
- -10 Years relevant IT experience
- -Extensive experience with MS AD CS, SafeNet HSM’s, Axway Validation Authority, Axway Desktop Validator, 90 Meter, and HID ActivClient
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at:
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.