Position Title: Contracts Administrator
Position Type: Full time, Exempt
Job Location: Newport News, VA
Contracts Administrator is to provide programmatic and acquisition management support to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) for Counter Narcotics and Global Threats (CN>). CN> has charged Headquarters Air Combat Command, Acquisition Management and Integration Center (HQ ACC AMIC) to execute the CN> mission across all Combatant Commands and Military Services when contracted services, training, unspecified minor military construction (UMMC), and/or supplies and equipment are required. HQ ACC AMIC CN> Division (HQ ACC AMIC/PMT) provides CN> acquisition management services in support of the CN> DASD. The candidate will assist HQ ACC AMIC/PMT with cradle-to-grave acquisition management and delivery support services at Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside of the Continental United States (OCONUS) locations. Specific responsibilities include assisting in the development of all acquisition pre- and post-award documentation in support of counter-narcotics requirements, inclusive of activities associated with developing, reviewing, and issuing task orders for third-party contracts. Additional duties include providing support for analyzing, critiquing, and assessing the adequacy, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of work performed by third-party Contractors as required by individual task orders and as required at Program Management Reviews (PMR).
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- -Assist in conducting research to define and refine requirements, draft acquisition documents (i.e., PWS/SOW/SOOs, cost estimates, sole source justification and approvals, etc.), and support other tasks as required by the USG.
- -Facilitate development of work breakdown structures and risk analysis as part of the development of the PWS, SOW, or SOO and solicitations.
- -Assist in drafting various acquisition documents for the USG, e.g. sole source J&As, cost estimates, requirements documents, quality assurance surveillance plans, kick off presentations, internal and external audit supporting documentation.
- -Assist the USG with developing and updating templates as required.
- -Provide advisor and recorder support for CN> technical evaluations of third party proposals and provide recommendations to the USG.
- -File and maintain all contract documentation in a location provided by the USG. Records shall be updated within two business days of receipt.
- -Support post-award activities, e.g. review of deliverables, management of task orders, contract closeout activities.
- -Facilitate and attend meetings for all stakeholders to provide updates on projects, including liaising with the CCMDs and other USG customers, as required.
- -Track contract milestones and maintain a master schedule of third-party contract deliverables.
- -Maintain and update the Contract Management System (CMS).
- -Assist in reviewing invoices to determine if the contractor has met all requirements to submit the invoice, the accuracy of the invoice and recommend whether their assessment is that the invoice is allocable, allowable, and reasonable.
- -Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the position include:
- -Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification or ability to obtain is required.
- -Successfully complete a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
Education and Experience:
- -BS/BA in Business Administration or a related field is required in addition to a minimum of 8 years of acquisition experience to include 2 years of program management experience, and 2 years of service acquisition experience which demonstrates familiarity and experience working with FAR, DFARS, AFARS.
- -In lieu of a baccalaureate degree, an associate degree with an additional 5 years’ additional experience supporting acquisition programs may be accepted.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at:
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.