Position Title: BUSINESS ANALYST
Position Type: Full time, Exempt
Job Location: ABERDEEN, MD
Job Summary – This position is contingent upon contract award
The Business Analyst conducts organizational studies and evaluations; and must have the ability to prepare briefing material to convey the results of an analysis.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- -Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business processes, and user needs.
- -Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- -Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- -Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- -Researches and analyzes complex issues surrounding the systems and processes of an organization, domain, or enterprise.
- -Develops strategies and recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency and practices of the organization’s business systems.
- -Simulates and tests process improvements.
- -Communicates changes, develops training, and provides instructional education to impacted organizational units.
- -Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the position include:
- -Active Secret Clearance
- -Strong written and oral communication skills
- -Ability to research & interpret Army laws, policies, & regulations
- -Critical thinking
- -Ability to prepare technical documentation, formal writing skills
- -Understanding of business mission areas work & priorities
- -Workshop facilitation skills
Education and Experience:
- -Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management Information Systems, Liberal Arts (e.g. English with a technically related minor).
- -7 – 9 years of experience in process improvement, which includes the following areas: interpreting and implementing process improvement methodologies such as business process re-engineering or lean six sigma, and process modeling.
- -An additional 3 years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at:
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.