Position Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Corporate Office
Kokua Support Services is currently seeking an innovative Business Development Manager to support the business development objectives by identifying and qualifying business opportunities to include Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Sources Sought, or Task order requests on existing contracts with Federal/State Government and DoD agencies. Requirements for this role will also include monitoring business development opportunities, researching customers, companies and teaming partners, as well as providing support and analysis for all of the above. Candidate must have experience supporting all phases of acquisition from initial marketing and communication planning to proposal development and submittal.
- Search for new opportunities through a variety of tools such as FBO, GovWin and GSA eBuy.
- Develop and manage the corporate business development pipeline. Track and qualify draft solicitations, final solicitations or other opportunities of interest identified in the pipeline.
- Identify and maintain new business teaming partnerships and new customers based on strong networking relationships.
- Assist and oversee with bid and proposal efforts to ensure a successful outcome.
- Monitor tasks orders or other opportunities posted to existing IDIQ contracts and coordinate company response to assist with capture.
- Attend conferences, trade shows and professional meetings to establish and maintain industry partnerships, teaming arrangements, etc.
- Provide analysis for specific opportunities, market and trends, and ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical Field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in federal government contracting
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated with a can-do attitude and the ability to work with little supervision
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to represent Kokua’s business capabilities
- Familiar with DoD organizations and missions, and the Shipley proposal process
- Strong background in PowerPoint presentation, MS Office suite, and ability to create, format and manipulate word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- Superior written and oral communication skills. Analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
Interested Applicants should click the link below to apply:
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.
V3 Certified Company
Kokua Support Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.