Position Title: SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Position Type: Full time, Exempt
Job Location: ABERDEEN, MD
Job Summary – This position is contingent upon contract award
The Business Analyst conducts requirements analysis and definition, testing, business consulting and support services for automated acquisition systems.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- -Analyze business system processes and user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems.
- -Create, deliver, and maintain the Scope Assessment Model to evaluate the customer needs in order to translate those needs into services to be performed as selected from a catalog of services.
- -Support the development of contract documents to include statements of work, requests for proposal, contract modifications, contract funding documents, etc to support IDIQ contract management.
- -Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the position include:
Education and Experience:
- -Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management Information Systems, Liberal Arts (e.g. English with a technically related minor).
- -Minimum 10 years of related experience.
- -At least 3 years of specialized experience with Interface exchange specifications.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at:
Kokua Support Services Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department.